Potassium Hydride (in mineral oil)
- Potassium hydride is available as a 30% slurry in mineral oil.
- Effective reducing agent, base, catalyst.
- Much more reactive than either sodium or lithium hydride
- Is the most effective reagent for desilylation of alpha-hydroxy silanes
- Readily converts ketones to potassium enolates at ambient temperature
- Is used for synthesis of high purity indole propanoates.
- CAS# 7693-26-7
If you would like to receive current pricing, please complete the form below: