Pressure Chemical Company Quality Systems
Pressure Chemical Co. (PCC) has been a manufacturer of a wide variety of fine chemicals and specialty polymers for over 40 years. PCC also provides services for chemical process development and process scale-up using our unique equipment capabilities. The quality of the services and products we provide in order to meet or exceed our customers requirements is of utmost importance to us. It is the responsibility of every employee to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the products and services we provide.
To ensure that the products we produce meet the rigorous quality standards of the many industry segments we serve, PCC has developed practices and procedures that we believe are essential to achieve and maintain our customers' trust.
- A documented training program is in place to ensure that all employees are capable of performing their job duties safely and adequately to provide quality products and services.
Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Pressure Chemical Co. staffs two Analytical Chemists to support our production schedule. We maintain a well-equipped analytical laboratory, in addition to excellent working relationships with contract labs and local universities for certain techniques that are performed off-site.
Inspection and Testing
- Pressure Chemical Co. requires inspection and/or testing of raw materials and in-process and finished products. We maintain Cs of A and testing documentation to ensure product traceability.
- All of PCC's proprietary products have established specifications based on proven analytical methods. All products meet or exceed established specifications. Custom synthesis product specifications, test methods, and raw material inspection criteria are usually supplied by the customer or jointly developed during the early stages of the project.
- Pressure Chemical Co. offers a unique, computer-generated, non-repeating lot numbering system used to identify each finished product and isolated intermediate. This system allows complete traceability of product throughout the manufacturing process.
- If a lot does not conform to product specifications, it is placed in a quarantine location (separate from normal inventory) to ensure nonconforming products are not permitted for shipment. Additionally, nonconforming product is not released into our electronic inventory management system; without this electronic release, product cannot be shipped.
Certificates of Analysis
- Certificates of Analysis are in place for all PCC products. The C of A includes product name, lot number, and specified test results and is signed by QC personnel. For custom synthesis and process development projects, certificates of analysis can be produced and usually include information based upon specific requests from the customer.
Please contact us to discuss your chemical process development needs